Sunday, July 29, 2012

Letters From You




Somethin new I'm doin here.  Whenever my mailbox is full with questions from the readers, I'll answer them here.


Lets get it started!


Scott from Sacremento asks: with SC picking up Redd from Penn State, do you see Oregon going after any of their players?

Chris Rands:  I can't think of one player they have on offense that Oregon would want, with the only exception being a lineman.  There might be a few on defense, but offensively Oregon is set.  

Jeff from Portland asks: I loved those chrome helmets in the rose bowl, do you think Oregon comes out with a new helmet this year?


Chris Rands:  I don't know, haven't heard, but how can you top those?  Those were the best ever.  That's how you design a helmet (hear that Maryland?)


Bryson from Turner asks:  Who's do you think is gonna be our quarterback this year?


Chris Rands:  I honestly can't say because I'm hearing both are really good, but if you want an answer I'd say Bennett just because he has some game experience from last year.  From what I'm hearing though, Mariota sounds like a better quarterback and fit for this offense.  You can read more about the qb position battle here:
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2012/07/oregon_ducks_preview_bryan_ben.html




Jason from Salem asks:  I really like your pictures you make, always so fresh.  Where can I see more?



Chris Rands:  Thanks man!  Just check my facebook page, and while you're there, "like it!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment