Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bobby Petrino Rant

To be honest, I'm a little surprised he was fired, but I think it was the right move. Sorry to my hawg fan Jimmy Jones, I feel your pain. If the situation were reversed and it was Chip Kelly, I'd be crushed.

I'm surprised because lets face it, in the south college football is a much bigger priority than it is here. I thought they'd just kinda look the other way. As I told Jimmy, if this were in Oregon, no question he woulda been fired.

I think it was the right move for many reasons: ethically, morally, trust, honesty (lack there of). What a sleeze ball! First of all, how can you trust the guy to lead a team, and sit in a recruits living room preaching him about whatever, when the man is a lyer? IT ENDS RIGHT THERE. But that's not even the worst part about it. He committed adultry, he lied to his boss (HOW MANY TIMES YOU GOTTA SAY IT? COVER UP IS ALWAYS WORSE THAN THE CRIME!) AND he created a job for his side chick.

DUDE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment