Monday, April 30, 2012

A Message to My Readers

I've been getting a lot of people asking lately where I've been?  And I really appreciate it actually...never realized I had so many readers!  


Everything is fine, actually couldn't be better.  I've had a distraction, but it's a good one...found the most amazing girl and, well, what can I say?  I'm a guy...chicks always comes first...even for this die-hard Duck!


I've missed out on a lot and it's time to start gettin back to work.  The time off has given me a lot of stuff to talk about, so buckle up!

3 comments:

  1. Missed you this weekend AGAIN - WTD ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!! After all the crap I gave you, I missed it! But it was for a worthy cause, and I definitely won the day! It was all worth it, trust me!

      Delete
  2. First off I want to say great blog! I had a quick
    question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

    I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your
    thoughts prior to writing. I have had a hard time clearing
    my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I truly do take
    pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes
    are generally lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any ideas or hints? Cheers!
    http://killyourstepmomstepdad.com/index.php?do=/blog/192481/the-english-language-tuition-cities-on-singapore/
    http://www.art-nation.ru/index.php?do=/blog/35453/more-suitable-by-having-on-the-web-tuition-singapore/

    Feel free to visit my website ... baseball rennes
    Also see my web site :: gronkowski wrestling

    ReplyDelete