Monday, September 3, 2012

First Week Impressions





After the first weekend of football in the Pac 12, one thing is clear:  it's Oregon and USC, then everybody else.  I'm not even wasting my time pretending to make a case for everybody else, but here's where I rank 'em:

  1. Oregon
  2. USC
  3. Utah
  4. UCLA
  5. Arizona State
  6. Stanford
  7. Washington 
  8. Arizona
  9. Cal
  10. Oregon State
  11. Washington State
  12. Colorado
I know Cal lost and Oregon state has yet to play, but c'mon, Cal is better (at least on paper).  Beavers will be 0-1 after this week.  And if I'm Washington, I'd be very concerned if my team had played a rebuilding MWC program with a demonstrated to be crap QB (Katz), and performed as poorly as you did at home. Oregon is gonna smoke you again this year, like they have for the last 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment