Wednesday, March 14, 2012

College Basektball Thoughts: Ducks Beat LSU In NIT, More

Congratulations to the Oregon Ducks after beating LSU in the first round of the NIT last night, 96-76.  Still doesn't make up for the loss in football, but I'll take it!  Up next, they host Iowa in the second round, Sunday at 2 o'clock, from Matt court.


As I talked about earlier, there is an art to filling out your bracket, and some of it is just luck.  But you never know exactly what's going to happen.  Case in point, Syracuse lost probably their best player for the rest of the tournament, Fab Melo (Big East defensive player of the year), for academic reasons.


I have Syracuse making it to the final round against Kentucky.  I was given the chance to change my picks, but I declined.  I'm a man of my word, I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment