Friday, March 30, 2012

Looking Ahead to Spring Football

Duck fans, it's almost here!  The anticipation is building for what you may be in store for next season, and also what kind of uniforms Oregon will be wearing for the spring game?  Yes I said what kind of uniforms Oregon will be wearing at the SPRING GAME.


Only at Oregon are spring game uniforms a discussion.  Oregon receiver BJ Kelly hit me with a message a while ago asking, "bet you wonder what our uniforms for the spring game look like don't ya?"  He was just baiting me, and I took it.  Of course he wouldn't tell me anything.


On a serious note, it'll be important to watch a few key position battles, and how they shake up.  The Ducks are pretty loaded next year, but there are some areas that I'm concerned about...mainly at QB.  Oregon obviously has depth at QB due to landing some pretty good prospects, but whoever steps in will be making his first year as a starter at UO.


Whoever wins that battle is gonna be innexperienced.  Can we really expect them to win their first 12 games like Darron did?  For a look at that, and other spring game stuff, check out what oregonlive has here.


Last years spring game set an attendance record for Oregon, with a crowd of around 46,000.  It felt more like an actual game.  Combined that with the making of the video for O TIME (which I was a part of), last year was a blast.  With Duck fever being at an even higher level then it was at this time last year, and the announcement of the making of a second O TIME video, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment