Friday, February 3, 2012

Super Bowl Thoughts

So excited for SB week, so excited, I'm stayin in this weekend so I can enjoy watching the game hangover free, also so I can be there for some of my friends who actually have a vested interest in this game (pats fans).

So many storylines: the rematch, peyton being there, Eli having to hear questions about big bro all week (still in his shadow), the Pats (and Brady - better than Peyton?) playing in their rivals' house (the colts) trying to win ANOTHER SB, Giants talking trash all week, and on and on. Who do I pick?

Well a couple weeks ago, I picked the Giants. Easiest pick I made. I hate them, but they're the team I've been riding going into the playoffs, so I should stay with them right? WRONG. I'm kind of waffling. I have a funny feeling about this game.

The patriots have been awful quiet compared to the giants. None of their recent meetings have been blowouts. In fact, I read somewhere that none of them have been by more than 3 or 4 points. That's why Vegas has the spread at 2.5. In a close game like that, don't you feel more comfortable with the ball in the hands of the most clutch QB in recent history (Brady), being coached by one of the best coaches in the history of the league (Bellichick)? I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment